Terms & Conditions
1. Participation in Chennaiyil Thiruvaiyaru 2019 - Season 15 is open to young and upcoming artists in Carnatic Music (Vocal, Dance & Instrumental)
2. No Age Limit to participate in Chennaiyil Thiruvaiyaru
3. The closing date of application is 31 October 2019 (The Organiser reserves the right to extend the closing date.)
4. Applicants must complete the Application Form, and submit it together with the following documents and materials:
a. A curriculum vitae (biographical summary or resume)
b. A documentary record of achievements and past performances including competitions / performance / arangetram, etc.,,
c. Video links in Youtube.com (No Soft copy accepted.)
d. Photographs links in Facebook or any other website.
e. Website Links (if available)
f. Only one application is permitted per person.
5. The Selection Committee comprising distinguished Musicians, -------------- ------------------ will scrutinize the applications & other documents. They will select the participants for Chennaiyil Thiruvaiyaru 2019 - Season 15. The Selection Committee's decision shall be final. No appeal shall be considered.
6. Selected participants of Chennaiyil Thiruvaiyaru 2019 - Season 15 will be notified of the results by email/phone and an announcement will be made on the website (www.lakshmansruthi.com/www.chennaiyilthiruvaiyaru.com) in November 2019.
7. The Organiser reserves the right to reject any Application for any reason at its absolute discretion.
8. Rejected applications will not be intimated. Only selected applications will be intimated. Regarding this any kind of communcation (Phone, Email, Direct Visit, etc.) will not be entertained.
9. Each Applicant must pay an Application Fee of INR 1000 (India) and $ 50 (Abroad). This fee will be used to cover partially the costs of processing & scrutinize the applications.
10. The Application Fee is not refundable and not transferable to any other person.